I know, I know, I say this all the time, but really … this may be the best recipe I’ve offered you yet! Ha! My Spicy Citrus Kale Chips are off-the-charts, over-the-top, crazy delicious … and so good for you! Light and Bright. Spicy and Cheezy. Purely addictive and purely healthy. I safely suggest to double this recipe! You will love this kale chip recipe.
- 2 bunches of kale, deveined and broken into 3 square in pieces
- 3 limes, juice
- 1 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle powder, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne, or to taste
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, EVOO
Wash, dry and break kale pieces into 3 inch pieces. Dry thoroughly.
Blend all ingredients except kale until smooth and creamy.
In large bowl, toss kale with mixture and massage through each leaf.
Dehydrate for 12 – 18 hours on 105 degrees, or bake until crispy on the lowest setting your oven offers to retain the most nutritional value the kale offers, while raw!