Health Hack #2
Preparation is a game-changer.
To create healthy eating habits, I recommend choosing two days a week to prep healthy foods:
- Wash greens, and store in salad spinner, or plastic bag
- Wash, slice, chop and cut veggies and store in sealed glass bowls
- Wash berries and store in a colander. The aerated container will prevent spoilage
- Pre-package smoothie and juice ingredients the night before, so you’re ready in the morning
- Make a few dips, like guacamole or pumpkin seed pate. They will make turn your veggie-snacks into a treat!