For many of us, summer means it’s ice-cream time! OK, maybe any time is ice-cream time for you (Cynthia, is that you? :-)… and me! But maybe like me, you no longer want to indulge in the dairy-laden, sugar-laden commercial kinds. Hello, Strawberry Nice Cream! This super-simple, super delicious 3-ingredient recipe will totally satisfy your craving for ice-cream! Promise.
Nut free • Dairy free • Sugar free • Guilt Free • Just pure delicious decadence, with a special shout out to you, Cynthia, who loves ice-cream!
- 3 cups organic frozen strawberries (OR raspberries, blueberries or blackberries)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped (match the berries of your choice above!)
- 1 cup raw cauliflower, chopped (or more)
- Stevia to taste
Add all ingredients to food processor and process until smooth and creamy. (Maybe a little almond milk or water, if you need to lighten the density of the mix). Top with:
- Fresh, sliced strawberries, or
- Strawberry sauce — 1 cup of strawberries blended with stevia until smooth, or
- Chocolate sauce — 1/3 cup almond butter, 2 tablespoons coconut oil, 1/4 cup raw cacao and stevia to taste, blend until smooth by hand in bowl (add a little water to thin if needed).
Optional: Two caps of live-probiotics to make Strawberry Cheesecake Nice-Cream
Happy Summer! Enjoy!